A detailed life and times of Danny, Lacey and Arwen Wells on a day to day, week to week, but probably mostly month to month basis

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A New Era


I always thought it was super neat how others that I know took the time to update family and friends on the big and even trivial things happening everyday in their family. Don't get me wrong I consider myself a "documentor of things" when it comes to my family. I write letters, send Christmas cards, and yes I love to scrapbook. But really, what good does a scrapbook on the coffee table do for my Auntie Pat and her family out in Massachusetts. So, luckily, thanks to my sister-in-law, I was introduced the wonderful world of blogging.

What a blessing it is to be able to share stories, pictures, even thoughts about, our day to day, our new experiences, even disappointments and accomplishments. I will be starting anew at the beginning of the year. A new start to this new project will be coming and all will be informed. But for now, I just wanted to let you know about my "toy" and I hope you will check regularly for updates to our family.

We love you all and look forward to hearing from you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Luv,
The Danny Wells Family

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YEAH Lacey! I love your site and am sooooo proud of you. This will be fun and you'll enjoy sharing all your great pictures of Arwen.

Karie said...

Lacey, your blog is so cool and it is nice to hear that you are so happy and loving life! I will be following your blog!! :) You have ALWAYS had the wonderful gift of writing with such enthusiasm. We really need to get together! xo I hope 2009 is good to you and your family!